View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014   #4
leebigeztx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29411 leebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to leebigeztx
Default Re: Revan's 2014 Texans Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhsman View Post
Does Sims even make it to the fifth round after his work at the Senior Bowl? Good mock otherwise, that just stood out to me.
I always thought sims was in the mid 3rd to mid 4th. After the senior bowl practices and the game,I think he's mid 2nd to mid 3. If he tests well,that's where he will stay. The devaluation of pure rbs is there,but since sims is a ball catcher,he fits the 3 down back mode ie lacy,bell from this past yr.