View Single Post
Old 01-26-2014   #63
Big Lou
Stop Clowning

Section: DirecTV
Rep Power: 48384 Big Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Roethlisberger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
I think you're in the minority
Put me solidly in the minority camp then. Not just no, but he'll no. Never really liked the guy. There is something that rubs me the wrong way about the guy. I just don't see him as that good a QB. If we gave up a 2nd to get him, maybe he'd prove me wrong, but just not a fan. 2.1 is a pretty damn nice pick to have.

I'd almost rather take a QB in the 1st and 2nd and see what happens, even though that would be pretty unorthodox and we have a lot of holes to fill.

I just hate that some of our stars need to get to the SB in the next year or two and we'd be so much better off at the QB position tanking in 2014 and drafting high in 2015.