View Single Post
Old 01-26-2014   #119
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78947 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cowboys .. NT Manslaughter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
Well, of course, not. I still find it funny the "outrage" the some of the moralist have over a guy like Sherman, but really ignore/remain silent over an actual guy who has endangered(still can) society.
Agreed. I thought the Sherman thing was hilarious. I love to see guys show a little pride and emotion. I had no problem with his outburst. I actually thought he made a great point when he addressed it the next day. Those hockey players lined up to fight before the puck was dropped and we all knew it. But Sherman opens his mouth and he's the thug....

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote