View Single Post
Old 01-26-2014   #142
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bob McNair open to trading No. 1 pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I said first round talent. Plenty of QBs in this class would go in the first round under different circumstances. Mettenberger, Murray, McCarron, & Boyd are still on my list. If I can get them in the second or third..... or 4th (Logan Thomas) I'll plan my draft to do so.

At the same time, I like Bridgewater, Manziel, & Bortles..... I just don't think any of them are worth the #1 overall & I wouldn't allow pressure from Jacksonville & Cleveland to force me to select them over superior talent, if this draft has superior talent.

It's still early, I haven't looked at everybody in this draft yet, there may not be any more talented players. But right now, I see two maybe three LTs, I'm not seeing too many Sammy Watkins yet either. Of course, there's Jadaveon Clowney.
You really think those named are 1st round talent under any circumstances?