View Single Post
Old 01-26-2014   #141
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Bob McNair open to trading No. 1 pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
But you don't want us to draft a qb in the first round, right? Who do you think will be there later that will meet your requirements?
I said first round talent. Plenty of QBs in this class would go in the first round under different circumstances. Mettenberger, Murray, McCarron, & Boyd are still on my list. If I can get them in the second or third..... or 4th (Logan Thomas) I'll plan my draft to do so.

At the same time, I like Bridgewater, Manziel, & Bortles..... I just don't think any of them are worth the #1 overall & I wouldn't allow pressure from Jacksonville & Cleveland to force me to select them over superior talent, if this draft has superior talent.

It's still early, I haven't looked at everybody in this draft yet, there may not be any more talented players. But right now, I see two maybe three LTs, I'm not seeing too many Sammy Watkins yet either. Of course, there's Jadaveon Clowney.