View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014   #12
pissknocker
Veteran

Rep Power: 968 pissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: rodeo houston presale code

Quote:
Originally Posted by astros44 View Post
This is not really true...to scalp the rodeo effectively one would have to be a season ticket holder, in which you are shoving out $2,000 for a set of four lowers, or buy and sell individually on craigslist. Very few pairs of lowers and club seats are available on the pre-sale, yet alone the general on sale.

I have season tickets in section 122 - if anyone is looking for a show, PM me and if I'm not using it, I will sell it to you.
Well that's good for the rodeo. It is a non profit I hate to think they are being exploited by the scam scalpers. Thanks for the offer I am sending you a pm for the two shows the wife and I are looking for.
pissknocker is offline   Reply With Quote