View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014   #59
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: what QB are you projecting in the top ten next year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebigeztx View Post
At least you're consistent about the size,but lemme add this. Its really how you absorb hits. Big Ben has missed a lot of games recently and he's 250lbs. No matter how big and strong you are,you can't hold the ball and get dragged down by 300lb men.
No doubt about it. I think Big 'ol Jamarcus Russell didn't like being hit by grown men, again & again, & again, & again.

Little David Carr never missed a game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebigeztx View Post
Whether TB is 210,205,or 215, its about getting rid of the ball. Of course qb get hit, but when u can process the info and get rid of the ball,you're not gonna take a lot hits. Manning didn't get hit a lot despite playing without the all pro clady,the rt,and the center. Why? Getting rid of the ball. That's what its about. Brees hasn't missed a game because he doesn't take shots,not because he's 6'4 250lbs. Warren Moon didn't miss games either and we all know he wasn't a big guy.
Again, if you want to draft him at 1-1, go for it. I'd have my concerns.