View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014   #58
leebigeztx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29411 leebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to leebigeztx
Default Re: what QB are you projecting in the top ten next year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Durability is the main concern. Not everyone will gain weight when they get into the NFL.... look at Matt McGloin, I don't think Michael Vick ever gained any weight.

Look, you guys can ignore the size issue as it pertains to Bridgewater, that's fine. You can minimize it as well. Sooner or later, you're going to realize that you're saying, "Close enough" too many times.

Maybe this is a new NFL, maybe the game has passed me up.....

At 6'1" 210lbs, there were concerns about Michael Vick being to frail to play in the NFL. Atlanta took him with the #1 pick overall. That's all I'm saying, it should be a concern.
At least you're consistent about the size,but lemme add this. Its really how you absorb hits. Big Ben has missed a lot of games recently and he's 250lbs. No matter how big and strong you are,you can't hold the ball and get dragged down by 300lb men. I've stood next to rodgers before and 220 is a lie. He's not a big guy and he's been hurt from guys landing on him. Whether TB is 210,205,or 215, its about getting rid of the ball. Of course qb get hit, but when u can process the info and get rid of the ball,you're not gonna take a lot hits. Manning didn't get hit a lot despite playing without the all pro clady,the rt,and the center. Why? Getting rid of the ball. That's what its about. Brees hasn't missed a game because he doesn't take shots,not because he's 6'4 250lbs. Warren Moon didn't miss games either and we all know he wasn't a big guy.