View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014   #57
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264941 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: what QB are you projecting in the top ten next year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
I know right? Durability, but it's not like he will not add weight after leaving College, in the pros with trainer/nutrientist not to mention natural maturity.
Durability is the main concern. Not everyone will gain weight when they get into the NFL.... look at Matt McGloin, I don't think Michael Vick ever gained any weight.

Look, you guys can ignore the size issue as it pertains to Bridgewater, that's fine. You can minimize it as well. Sooner or later, you're going to realize that you're saying, "Close enough" too many times.

Maybe this is a new NFL, maybe the game has passed me up.....

At 6'1" 210lbs, there were concerns about Michael Vick being to frail to play in the NFL. Atlanta took him with the #1 pick overall. That's all I'm saying, it should be a concern.