View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014   #35
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 145918 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Only one like him in first round

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
he was in 3 point stance more than with Baylor. I think he will be fine. Spent a lot of time last night thinking of how to draft to correct Oline and I think Jawuan James from Tenn is way to go. Avail top of 4th & if he cannot beat out RT candidates Williams and Newton, he should be able to move to RG and allow Brooks to go LG. I like Q but never saw much of him & hesitate to put eggs in his basket without more info.
may have to rethink Cyril as he got beat by speed in tonight's Senior Bowl. Still think Jawuan James is RT for us. If we have extra picks, probably look at Gabe Jackson for LG.