View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014   #135
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bob McNair open to trading No. 1 pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I agree with what you're saying, but I don't think your arguments add up to the same thing.... I don't think we spent a lot of time playing catch up either. Most of the time, we had the lead going into the half, but couldn't put points on the board to maintain the lead. We didn't lose many games by more than 7.

Like you I think this is the biggest difference... however the lesson I got from this, is that Russell Wilson made plays in clutch situations where Schaub & Keenum didn't.

Case has got the talent, I believe that; but talent is only part of the equation at this level. I'm not saying Case can't get it done at this level & I don't believe he was put in the best situation to succeed. But the deck is no stacked against him even more than before. It is what it is. Time to move forward.
If Case has the talent, why not keep him as the 3rd QB and coach him?