View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014   #49
leebigeztx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29411 leebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to leebigeztx
Default Re: what QB are you projecting in the top ten next year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Yep

Patterson is beeter than Hopkins. IMHO

Bray would be my #1 QB in this draft. The guy has all of the ability in the world. Do you find it curious that Bray played better than Daniels (Even though Daniels was paid 2 mil in FA.) and appeared to have beaten out Daniels for QB2.

So far I stand by my eval. I don't care that Bray went UDFA. If he had signed with the Texans the Texans wouldn't be looking at drafting a QB or picking 1-1. IMHO

Carry on with your TB lovefest.
You don't go from #1 qb drafted to unfa in a yr. For the record, I liked bray as a 3rd rd guy last yr. From what my friends said,who are scouts is that he's football dumb and immature. For the most part,he had 2 1st rd wrs and was still very inconsistent.

Its ok to be wrong,we all are. Hell I thought the texans should've drafted geno smith. Geno was more cold than hot and now he's in a fight for his football life. I may be proven right or very wrong in the near future,but I'm not stubborn enough to try to convince myself I'm right.

Btw, this thread proves a lot in terms of qb eval. You keep saying wait till next yr,just like people kept saying wait till next yr. I'm going to say right now, next yr there will be 2 qbs with a high 1st rd grade and only 1 of which, winston, who will have a grade higher than bridgewater. Petty,hogan,mariotta will not once the scouts get into them. See David Fales,Matt Barkley,Landry Jones.