View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014   #11
robroy72
Veteran

Rep Power: 6009 robroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: rodeo houston presale code

Quote:
Originally Posted by astros44 View Post
This is not really true...to scalp the rodeo effectively one would have to be a season ticket holder, in which you are shoving out $2,000 for a set of four lowers, or buy and sell individually on craigslist. Very few pairs of lowers and club seats are available on the pre-sale, yet alone the general on sale.

I have season tickets in section 122 - if anyone is looking for a show, PM me and if I'm not using it, I will sell it to you.
Sent you a PM. I think my wife was looking for some of the other shows, too, I'll ask her.
robroy72 is offline   Reply With Quote