View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014   #90
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame
 
The Pencil Neck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Dallas, TX
Age: 52
Posts: 17,578
Rep Power: 225538 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 Texans Talk Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
I would say there is a 95% chance in this Texans mock it will be Teddy (unless he measures 6'1", 190 lbs w/ 8" hands), a 4% it will be Jadevon and 1% chance it will be other.

My three would be Atlanta, Colts, Jags and Titans. If those 3 don't work I'll take these two, San Fran, Washington, Seattle.
Are you counting from zero?
__________________
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote