View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014   #33
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 121409 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Matt Miller's Latest First-Round Projections

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
He's also coming off injury. Understand y'all desire to address nose position. But I don't feel he is the next Vince Wilfork, seems a little off, doesn't have the motor, or explosiveness of a BJ Raji, still a very intriguing prospect but let me ask this one question, is his selection based off need, fit for Crennels D or BPA? Texans selection #33 overall is a tough spot, because you really have to hit. I'm not comparing Nix III to Tony Hollings but that is what Casserly did. Mistakes happen so you have to be careful & draft players with heart, desire, commitment to the game & the talent to play it. Last year I was all in on Nix III, this year not so much. Injury & inconstant play, on the wrong trend line for me.
His play/stamina fell off due to injury last yr.

If not for that Nix would be a top 15 pick. IMHO

I'm betting that Nix gets back to his 2012 level.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote