View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014   #48
Grams 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 23727 Grams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New coaching regime

I did not vote, but am thinking somewhere between the first two. We may not make the playoffs but will have a winning season.

The more I read about OB, the more I like him as HC. I always though Crennel was a great DC - (Not HC). I like the Vrable hire.

OB seems to be bringing in coaches with lots of Super Bowl experience. Coaches that know what needs to be done and the type of players we need to reach the Super Bowl.

I think they will change the mentality of the team from just trying to hold on for the win to go for the throat and score all the points you can. Something we have not seen in Houston.