View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014   #1278
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Never thought I'd see the day when a QB's 40 would be more important than his size.

Even Bridgewater's staunchest defender knows his effectiveness in the pocket is more important than what he can do outside the pocket; now & in the future. The ability to make plays outside the pocket is a plus & it's becoming more & more important, But I rarely ever want to see the guy cross the LOS.
which is what Manziel does far more than Bridgewater. what I want to dispel is this notion that Teddy can't create outside the pocket when he has to with his legs while going through his progressions on the run. Face it, competition is the fuel of athletes we feed on. Luck does this a lot & crosses the line, only difference is he's a bigger guy

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote