View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014   #40
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87776 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: what QB are you projecting in the top ten next year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebigeztx View Post
So steelbluetexan wanted patterson end of 1st, then give up 3 oher picks for bray? Lol
Yep

Patterson is beeter than Hopkins. IMHO

Bray would be my #1 QB in this draft. The guy has all of the ability in the world. Do you find it curious that Bray played better than Daniels (Even though Daniels was paid 2 mil in FA.) and appeared to have beaten out Daniels for QB2.

So far I stand by my eval. I don't care that Bray went UDFA. If he had signed with the Texans the Texans wouldn't be looking at drafting a QB or picking 1-1. IMHO

Carry on with your TB lovefest.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote