View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014   #27
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 66253 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Matt Miller's Latest First-Round Projections

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
I doubt either Nix or Sefarian will be this high on O'Brian's board, neither are plus team players.
Austin Seferian-Jenkins wants everyone to stop worrying about his numbers halfway through his junior season at Washington. A season ago, he was arguably the most dynamic, most important tight end in the country...........

The Huskies have gone up-tempo in an attempt to create more options for an offense that a year ago basically had only Seferian-Jenkins and wide receiver Kasen Williams as options. Getting others involved and getting more victories is what Seferian-Jenkins says is most important. "I really don't care about my numbers. I'm getting better at blocking. I'm making almost every play that comes my way except for one this season. I'm not really worried about that," Seferian-Jenkins said. "I think that people that don't really understand the game of football and are just fans that think people just show up on Saturday and go, I don't think they understand the work that we put in here and what our schemes are and what we're trying to do. It's not about me. I think people are too caught up with what I'm doing. It's just numbers. I'm trying to win." Last season, Seferian-Jenkins tied for the lead nationally with 69 receptions despite playing one less game than Stanford's Zach Ertz, who also had 69 catches. - AP Sports

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/p...rchive/2028290
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote