View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014   #1275
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264941 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
I'm not sure you want to mess around that much with his weight, it could affect his fluidity. Core strength, yes, ability to improve on his long ball, yes, but adding weight just to add it on to make him seem more prototypical an exercise wasted. I'm more interested in his forty compared to Manziel who we know is fast
Never thought I'd see the day when a QB's 40 would be more important than his size.

Even Bridgewater's staunchest defender knows his effectiveness in the pocket is more important than what he can do outside the pocket; now & in the future. The ability to make plays outside the pocket is a plus & it's becoming more & more important, But I rarely ever want to see the guy cross the LOS.