View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014   #1272
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by matts290 View Post
Man I can't wait until the combine, so many questions will be answered including Teddy's true size/height/hands. He says himself he is 6"3, but a lot of people are saying he will measure in closer to 6"1.

The real question, is size&wieght. In that picture, he looks pretty stout. 6'1" 205ish...... or 6'3" 215ish

The problem, for me is if he's 6'3" 205

Before Michael Vick was drafted some people were worried about his size. With his style of play, they didn't feel like he would be able to play a full season.

That's my concern with Bridgewater. Knowing what you know now, would you have drafted Vick with the #1 overall?

I know his playing style is different, but he was a solid 215. If Bridgewater measures 6'3" 205, or 210..... even sitting in the pocket I find it hard to see him playing 16 games a year in the big boys league.

Think David Carr, how many times he got hit. Dude kept getting back up, but that kind of toughness is rare. And three years in, he couldn't look downfield any more.