View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014   #26
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 101315 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans' Cap space......and the rest of the League

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
HE may be back, but will his BACK be back. This is a very bad problem for any player, but much worse for a running back. I warned about this with Cody right after he experienced his initial similar back problem in preseason.
Cloak why you always got to come in with all your college education knowledge and **** on my parade haha

Cant i have my cake and eat it too ?

No man i know he might never be the same, but Foster is a damn good RB, what the 4th fastest to make it to 5,000 yards ? All i'm saying is that i wouldnt count Foster out just yet. And people act like he just started sucking which isnt the case.