View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014   #87
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 Texans Talk Mock Draft

Quick update on team selections:

If you want to participate in the draft, please go to the spreadsheet and fill out your name and 1-3 teams you would like to be in the draft. You don't have to pick 3, but you aren't any more likely to get your #1 selection if you don't pick others. However, the higher you rank a team, the more likely you are to get that team! So please rank them 1-3 as shown in the column headers!
Link to Draft Signup Sheet

I added two columns, so even if you are already on there, please fill out Yes or No if you are "Open to drafting other teams" than the 1-3 you listed OR if you are "Open to drafting for multiple teams." Those of you who mark yourselves down as a "Yes" on either of these may get first dibs on the remaining teams without GMs.

So far we have 19 people signed up, so we may need folks to double up on some teams. For your reference, here are the teams that no one has put in their top 2 and are likely easy to get if you signup:

Baltimore Ravens
Buffalo Bills
Cincinnati Bengals
Indianapolis Colts
Kansas City Chiefs
New York Giants
Pittsburgh Steelers
San Diego Chargers
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Washington Redskins

Just an FYI, those of you who signed up for only 1 team, you will not be guaranteed that team. I'll give it another few days, and then I can start doling out the teams.