View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014   #1253
bhsman
All Pro

Rep Power: 15546 bhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
He is an intern. When he actually becomes a scout I will respond. And don't use knowledge and Kollmann in the same sentence. He's not worthy. Anyone can repeat crap they have read on the internet, it doesn't make them knowledgeable. Get Bent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
As others have said, and I think you will agree with this, he's not the best "football player" in general in the draft. Technique/talent combo wise there are guys who are much better than him but at his position he is thought to be the overall best, and since his position is the most important in the NFL...

That's the kind of thought process that really should be going through the FO's head while they mull over trading picks.
If the FO goes with Teddy over Clowney, I think it will mostly have to do with his ability to run O'Brien's offense and that the ability to do so outweighs Clowney's ability and what it means.
bhsman is offline   Reply With Quote