View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014   #1249
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101211 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by matts290 View Post
Like I pointed out in my post before, he really gave a great analysis on the verbiage that O'Brien builds into his playbook. When we first hired O'Brien I looked up a lot of his offensive philosophies and what he ran in NE and Penn St, and that Kollmann interview was the first time I had heard about his use of one-word WR hot checks at the LOS...so it definitely wasn't just some crap he read on wiki and spouted back out on the air.

But you hate him and nobody is changing your mind obviously, so it is probably best to move on.
Actually I don't hate him as a writer. Just don't think much of his scouting abilities and the way he presents them.