View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014   #1248
matts290
Veteran

Rep Power: 18116 matts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
He is an intern. When he actually becomes a scout I will respond. And don't use knowledge and Kollmann in the same sentence. He's not worthy. Anyone can repeat crap they have read on the internet, it doesn't make them knowledgeable. Get Bent!
Like I pointed out in my post before, he really gave a great analysis on the verbiage that O'Brien builds into his playbook. When we first hired O'Brien I looked up a lot of his offensive philosophies and what he ran in NE and Penn St, and that Kollmann interview was the first time I had heard about his use of one-word WR hot checks at the LOS...so it definitely wasn't just some crap he read on wiki and spouted back out on the air.

But you hate him and nobody is changing your mind obviously, so it is probably best to move on.
matts290 is offline   Reply With Quote