View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014   #1247
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 123792 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhsman View Post
Seeing as mussop actually can't respond to legitimate arguments re: Kollmann's knowledge of X's and O's, etc. this IS the last post. I sincerely apologize to anyone who had to read this tripe from the two of us.

Your only response is to steal material and continue to ignore mind and matt290's factual assertions? I don't know about your day job trying to fit round blocks into holes for the nice people in white coats but I wouldn't recommend being a comedian as a career path. Get bent.
He is an intern. When he actually becomes a scout I will respond. And don't use knowledge and Kollmann in the same sentence. He's not worthy. Anyone can repeat crap they have read on the internet, it doesn't make them knowledgeable. Get Bent!