View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014   #1245
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 41207 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by matts290 View Post
Yeah thanks for posting the text of that interview bOODRO87, I watched the video but the guy holding the camera was so shaky it was giving me motion sickness

One thing I notice about Teddy is he seems like the strong silent type, definitely not a charismatic interviewer, not that it really matters but I have seen some idiots on other sites claim he is "dumb" because of how he interviews.
Not to mention the headroom! It was atrocious. Why do I want to look at the ceiling?
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote