View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014   #1240
bhsman
All Pro

Rep Power: 15546 bhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Seeing as mussop actually can't respond to legitimate arguments re: Kollmann's knowledge of X's and O's, etc. this IS the last post. I sincerely apologize to anyone who had to read this tripe from the two of us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Anxiously awaiting your reply. This is FUN!!!!!!
Your only response is to steal material and continue to ignore mind and matt290's factual assertions? I don't know about your day job trying to fit round blocks into holes for the nice people in white coats but I wouldn't recommend being a comedian as a career path. Get bent.
bhsman is offline   Reply With Quote