View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014   #1238
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhsman View Post
Yes, he does film analysis for the NFL Network and in particular was asked to do a series of scouting reports for them on several defensive prospects last year, including, but not limited to:

-Alex Okafor

-Arthur Brown

-Xavier Gooden

-Datone Jones

-Dion Jordan

-And others. Just google his name + a defensive prospect from last year (particularly linebackers and linemen) and it'll likely be the first link to pick from.

He's a scout, deal with it.
...is this a joke? He literally works for NFL Network as a Production Assistant Intern. If you continue to claim that he's a scout then I'll say you're full of ****, every time.

Brett Kollmann's Overview
Current
Contributing Writer at SB Nation
Production Assistant Intern at NFL Network

Quote:
You are transparently and overtly defensive because he doesn't like what he sees in Manziel's tape. You disagree with him; hell, I disagree with him. And that's fine, but don't use that as motivation to claim:

A) He's some no-nothing talking head; and

B) He should be ignored outright

Because you are - guess what - wrong, wrong, wrong-ity wrong .
If nothing else, at least respect someone else's goddamn opinion about wanting to even link his other work without getting in a huff because he insulted your golden boy.
Yeesh, buddy.

So you ARE hurt about what I said about Kollmann. Thanks for clarifying, at least. Please don't talk about things you know nothing about. It makes you look like an idiot. Have you always been this dumb or have there been substances involved?

Quote:
I realize this little feud of ours is anything but productive, but don't get in a huff for me linking the guy's other work for people to read. I'm not pimping Todd McShay or anything.
At least then you would be pimpin a REAL scout!

Anxiously awaiting your reply. This is FUN!!!!!!