View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014   #1236
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhsman View Post
Nice!

As a guy who does scouting for the NFL Network, there are people who have read it reports before in lead-ups to the draft and might value his opinion over...well, you, I guess. Nobody is forcing you to click it, so piss off.

Feel free to actually address the breakdown he gave and point out which parts of it are incorrect. I'm in no rush.

EDIT: I realize this little feud of ours is anything but productive, but don't get in a huff for me linking the guy's other work for people to read. I'm not pimping Todd McShay or anything.
Still sticking with the "he's a scout for NFL network" crap huh? And I don't need to address anything. He lost all credibility With me when he made ridiculous statements about Manziel and Bridgewater. No credible source make statements like that.