View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014   #1235
bhsman
All Pro

Rep Power: 15546 bhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
When you're weary
Feeling his hands are small
When tears are in Aggies eyes
I will dry them all

I'm on the 210 pound side
When the bliz gets rough
And deep balls just can't be found
Like a Bridgewater over a troubled offense
it's another Texan first down
Like a Bridgewater over a troubled offense

When you're down and out
When Schaub is on the street
When evening falls so hard
I will bring southern comfort for you

It took your heart
When darkness comes at 2-14
And pain is all around
Like a bridgewater over a troubled offense
Like a bridge over a troubled offense

Sail on Louisville guy,
Sail on by
Your time has come to shine
All your dreams are on their way
Nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Nobody cares what this web site WRITER / underling has to say. Stop pimping his garbage. He's never going to love you back no matter what you do.
As a guy who does scouting for the NFL Network, there are people who have read it reports before in lead-ups to the draft and might value his opinion over...well, you, I guess. Nobody is forcing you to click it, so piss off.

Feel free to actually address the breakdown he gave and point out which parts of it are incorrect. I'm in no rush.

EDIT: I realize this little feud of ours is anything but productive, but don't get in a huff for me linking the guy's other work for people to read. I'm not pimping Todd McShay or anything.
bhsman is offline   Reply With Quote