View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014   #89
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101274 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Richard Sherman's Big Mouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by guichows6 View Post
Well ok then old fellers. ..I guess I'm just a lost child. Ill be that. It still doesn't change the fact that you are a hater.
How so? If you read my post I stated that I found Sherman to be an exciting player and I didn't have a problem with him or his antics. Sorry, that you were to busy wanting to use the "hater" label and somehow missed that. You see when that is your only argument to call someone a hater, well it does make you seem childish as I said before. Calling someone a hater is simply lazy and it also makes you seem like one as well because you are "hating" on anyone else's opinion that is different than yours.

Quote:
Why does sherman have to be like you and be respectful when a sorry wide receiver like Crabtree has been talking crap all game?
I agree with you. He doesn't have to. I think Crabtree is an ass myself, but that doesn't mean that Sherman has to be one himself? That also doesn't mean that he can't rub it in his nose in a competitive game either. I don't see anything different or overboard from what Sherman did than what I've seen in tons of other games. But I also realize that some people can't stand that kind of sportsmanship no matter who it comes from and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand why that might irritate some people.

Quote:
All the great ones have been caught being "unclassy" at some point in their careers. They didnt grow up learning about life with a silver spoon in their mouths. (Most of the great ones at least). And even if they did, when you are passionate about something, passion will come out of your mouth when your adrenaline is in full effect mode. Im not trying to make this a race thing, but if tom brady or Peyton manning had said that I doubt they would be labeled a "thug".
Well sorry, but you just did and you sound even younger than I thought. And to bring up Tom Brady here is about as inaccurate as you could be. Brady has caught a ton of flack over the years for some of the silliest stuff as well. Tom Brady was highly criticized when he had two women pregnant. People bash Tom Brady all of the time and he was listed as one of the most hated players in the league by fans that is all mainly because he wins games every year, so this is really bad example for you to try and use the race card.

Quote:
If the black man comes out yelling like sherman did, immediately he's a thug. Erin Andrews got scared and probably thought sherman was about to knife her down by the way she reacted. If it were a white guy I doubt her reaction would of been the same. Im just saying. There is a double standard and if you disagree thats fine, but imo blind.
Seriously just put the shovel away and stop digging. The straw man in your argument is about as sturdy as a scarecrow.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote