View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014   #1233
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhsman View Post
You can fling poop like the smartest monkey in the cage all you want, you scubberdegullion, but as long as you refused to acknowledge posts like these from people who weren't petulant children and listened to the whole thing:

...well, I don't know, I guess I can just leave it at petulant child. You can continue to cry 'Hack!' but that kind of play breakdown isn't something you can expect Skip Bayless to do. You can expect Skip Bayless to act like he knows what he's talking about.

Please don't talk about things you know nothing about, it makes you look like an idiot.

Please don't tell me that is your manchild mating call. I'd hate to think of you having children.

As someone pointed out, this is nice but just comes off as fluff.

If anyone cares for more of Kollmann's analysis on Teddy, this piece from back in late November is his initial scouting report.

Nobody cares what this web site WRITER / underling has to say. Stop pimping his garbage. He's never going to love you back no matter what you do.