View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014   #84
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31529 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Richard Sherman's Big Mouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
What a lazy way of thinking. Oh, anyone who doesn't like a guy who acts like a total ass is a hater? What are you 12?

I have no problem with Sherman and I find his play to be very exciting. However he does act like an ass and I can understand why people are turned off by it. The criticism may be way over board, but to call anyone a hater who doesn't agree with his antics sounds childish. A lot of people are naive to what is said on the field and some people are just old school and believe in respect and sportsmanship. God forbid that idealism stays alive. I disagree with all of the whining about Sherman especially when it is towards a guy like Crabtree who has been a jerk for years. I also understand why it bothers people a little though. It isn't hard to understand.
With all due respect Tex I think he really may be a kid. Cut him a break.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote