View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014   #42
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56780 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mock Draft Simulator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelganger View Post
WOW! That is very impressive. Outside of the first pick, you managed to get players at least 1 round after they are projected!!! NICE!!!

A Doppelbock will be consumed this evening in your honor sir!
I hate this feature where, even after given rep around its still not enough to rep those who truely derserve it, like yourself, c'mon mods In other news if the roads could clear I need to buy another carboy so I can transfer my Eisbocks, should be 12 & 15% respectively

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote