View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014   #85
TexansFTW
All Pro

Rep Power: 31116 TexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 Texans Talk Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
Why would you feel the need to be "really rude"?

Disagreement is fine, but don't be an ass.
You gotta heckle if you don't like something. And many see heckling as 'really rude'.

That's what this board is anyway. I didn't make these rules, but after my like 4th post when people began aggressively attacking me for things I'd said I simply decided, "when in Rome..."

Honestly, it's kind of more fun like that anyway. When people get really riled up is when the best arguments go down. People get after it with me in one thread and then we form common opinions in another. This stuff shouldn't really bother anyone anyway in the grand scheme of life. Plus you can use this super funny gif if you get real into it:

TexansFTW is offline   Reply With Quote