View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014   #30
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 145918 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Only one like him in first round

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
Yeah, the jury is still out on Nix's injury(ies) but what have you seen from Carrethers that would counter the claims from the "Professional" draftnics that "he's just a 'big body on the field'"?

Just axin because that's all I'm hearing/reading about him.
2013: 87 tackles with 8 for loss and 4 sacks. even for that schedule is amazing. 6' 330 and not a tub of lard. Should fit what little of what we know about defense. He has to be even with Mitchell by game one. If that is correct, a starter from 5th round is crazy good.