View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014   #1230
bhsman
All Pro

Rep Power: 13423 bhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Its funny that you think that paragraph is dumb because it was made up of quotes I got from you. The only thing worse than his wanna be scouting is how stupid you make yourself look every time you open your mouth.
You can fling poop like the smartest monkey in the cage all you want, you scubberdegullion, but as long as you refused to acknowledge posts like these from people who weren't petulant children and listened to the whole thing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by matts290 on page 60
-Gives scenario of play: "gun-brown right 74 hoss wide juke" and then breaks down the play bit by bit; Gun=shotgun, brown is the formation, right is the strength of the formation (open side or closed side). 74 is the protection call to tell his lineman what to do; slide left, slide right, man protection, guards are deucing. Then he explains the use of "hoss" which is a one word call they use to tell every receiver which route to run; outside receiver is a hitch, TE is split right inside and running a seam route etc. Basically this word in a play call allows a QB to change every single route with the use of just one word according to a certain look he gets. Wide juke tells the WR that if a defender is playing him a certain play as he begins his route, he can option to juke inside or out.

Then he goes on to talk about what a QB can do with this play call after he gets to the line of scrimmage based at the defensive front, how the CB is lined up against a receiver, if LBs are roaming around like an amoeba defense, and he gives more examples of what the QB has to recognize and then relay the right checks to his WR based on what he sees.

What he discussed above is the very definition of X's and O's, and I don't think that is disputable.
...well, I don't know, I guess I can just leave it at petulant child. You can continue to cry 'Hack!' but that kind of play breakdown isn't something you can expect Skip Bayless to do. You can expect Skip Bayless to act like he knows what he's talking about.

Please don't talk about things you know nothing about, it makes you look like an idiot.

Quote:
dert te der!!!!!!!!!
Please don't tell me that is your manchild mating call. I'd hate to think of you having children.

As someone pointed out, this is nice but just comes off as fluff.

If anyone cares for more of Kollmann's analysis on Teddy, this piece from back in late November is his initial scouting report.
bhsman is offline   Reply With Quote