View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014   #7
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 38282 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock Version 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I like Nickoe Whitley as well but have you seen his injury history? He just had surgery for an ACL and had the same injury 2 yrs. ago also. I think the 4th is way to early.
I am familiar with his injury history and yes, its tough to see the ACL injuries. But, he has a lot of skills, is tough, and a hard worker. Perhaps you are right that 4th round is too early, but I would take a chance on him, especially since in this mock we picked up an extra 3rd rounder and a 5th round compensatory.

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote