View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014   #133
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 140741 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bob McNair open to trading No. 1 pick

you make great points, but i seem to have steered in the wrong direction. i wasnt trying to directly compare the two quarterbacks, wilson is certainly much further ahead (i probably should've chosen someone other than keenum). my intent was to point out that the seahawks have been winning without wilson carrying the team, or even playing particularly well over the past couple months. heck he beat the powerhouse saints with 103 yards.

i want that. i want a team that can get to the superbowl without needing the quarterback to carry them, because the playoffs are so much more defense and blocking oriented than the regular season. obviously i'd love the next manning or brady, but diving into haystacks looking for him usually just ends with an unpleasant itch.