View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014   #1224
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 110804 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by matts290 View Post
Oh yeah of course, I would say most people that take time to post frequently on these boards are more than your average "weekend warrior". And I agree, in it's short life our franchise has proven to be prone to bonehead moves, and as more than casual fans it is definitely upsetting and arouses some pretty intense passion. I am choosing to put faith that the new regime takes us in a new direction, but I know some don't feel that way.
Rick Smith is still here so it's not a new regime.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote