View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014   #44
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 88167 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New coaching regime

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I'm starting to think that people just really don't know what "salary cap hell" is OR they just want more stuff to blame Rick Smith for.

I'm not saying that Rick Smith shouldn't be blamed for things but "salary cap hell" isn't one of them as far as I'm concerned.
Over in the draft thread they are making it seem impossible to trade for Mallett, sign him to a new contract and re-sign Watt. Your saying that it can be done? (Sarcasm////)
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote