View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014   #43
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 130706 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New coaching regime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
lol! Yeah, dude has barely been here a year and thinks he has the pulse of the forum 8 years ago. But, some folks are good at baseless blanket assumptions, and he appears to be experienced at it.

I hope for the best, like most Texans fans, but I have never claimed to be Miss Cleo's long lost relative. Most predictions seem like slinging crap at a wall and seeing what sticks.
No kidding.

I remember before Wade showed up to give us a taste of winning (if only as smoke and mirrors) we were playing the Saints and this team just had zero heart. I was so done with that crap of football. I remember Grams and I pulling our hair out over that weak ass mentality.

It's almost too bad Wade showed up and prolonged the inevitable with his 2 year card trick.