View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014   #476
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: O'Brien & His Coaching Staffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
If there's a plan (if I were Crennel) I'd be wanting to "groom" Vrabel & Johnson for HC..... I doubt they have any loyalty for the Texans & though preparing Vrabel/Johnson for HC position may benefit the Texans in the near term, the ultimate goal is to make Vrabel & Johnson HCs.... if they have the aptitude for it.
The track for most (not all) head coaches to be is to become a coordinator 1st. Crennel should have reached an age and have the experience to know that "training" young talented coaches means they are being trained to take his job or to move to another organization as a coordinator.