View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014   #213
kiwitexansfan
Give'm a taste

Rep Power: 60180 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jake Matthews now #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I understand but you can say that about all of them this year. He has all he needs but size ( a true 6 .06 feet tall and 223 lbs). If height does not eliminate Manziel it should not Boyd.
I think my doubts have been about accuracy as much as anything, maybe that is height related..... we'll see I guess.

If we don't go with QB at 1:1 I think Boyd or Mettenberger will be my fallbacks at the moment.
kiwitexansfan is offline   Reply With Quote