View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014   #42
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 398918 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New coaching regime

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBCooper View Post
Lack of patience?

8 years is more than enough patience for mediocre predictable football.

And I guarantee if O'Brien doesn't show something right off the bat people are going to be asking for his head also.

Some have already written him off in January.........
lol! Yeah, dude has barely been here a year and thinks he has the pulse of the forum 8 years ago. But, some folks are good at baseless blanket assumptions, and he appears to be experienced at it.

I hope for the best, like most Texans fans, but I have never claimed to be Miss Cleo's long lost relative. Most predictions seem like slinging crap at a wall and seeing what sticks.