View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014   #475
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: O'Brien & His Coaching Staffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Patriots Notebook: Longtime assistant Pepper Johnson to leave

The thing is, I'd think the plan -- at this point, anyway -- would be to groom Vrabel for DC.
If there's a plan (if I were Crennel) I'd be wanting to "groom" Vrabel & Johnson for HC..... I doubt they have any loyalty for the Texans & though preparing Vrabel/Johnson for HC position may benefit the Texans in the near term, the ultimate goal is to make Vrabel & Johnson HCs.... if they have the aptitude for it.