View Single Post
Old 08-21-2004   #16
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 243165 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

I do not, though someday if I ever manage to find the time I'd like to learn. Mostly I wear the kilt at the Ren fair, at some Highland festivals, and from time to time when showing our dogs. We've got a Scottish Deerhound, had two but lost one recently. I can go on and on about Scottish Deerhounds but I won't because I'm in the wrong forum for that and I'm trying to be good.

Think 120lb long haired greyhound that can bring down an adult deer all by himself and then waits for you to come find him and carry dinner home. Very strong, very fast, and very good natured around people. They think they're people actually. Awesome animals.