View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014   #38
TexansFTW
All Pro

Rep Power: 27943 TexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: what QB are you projecting in the top ten next year?

It's always fun when people dig up super old threads and you can see just how wrong everyone was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Thanks GP. Good post. I looked at a top 10 QB list for the 2013 draft. Tyler Wilson's name came up & he did catch my eye. Stats look good, but I want to watch him play before I make up my mind. 6'3" to me is on the low side of what I'd like to see as far as hight..... that's my personal preference.
At least you haven't deviated from your size stance and have always stood behind it, even though I completely disagree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
It's early though, and 2012 looks to be a terrible year for Arkansas, so maybe the Texans can get him with their 1st and not have to move at all. Hopefully that no talent overhyped QB at OU shoots up the boards for some unsuspecting team to take him.
terrible season was an understatement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I ask, because we've seen it happen. Not just to QBs... worked out pretty good for us with Arian Foster. But most of the time, a poor showing their senior season, regardless the cause...... leads to a poor career.
Interesting observation. I'll have to look out for this more in the future. It seems to be holding true thus far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
With all the turmoil around the school, and WRs graduating, I think the program will take a step back this year. Each bolded team I would chalk up as a loss right now. That would make them 8-4 and probably Cotton Bowl bound or so. Throw in a flukey loss to Rutgers, one of the Mississippis or possibly A&M, and it looks bad on his resume.
You forgot UL Monroe
TexansFTW is offline   Reply With Quote